You are about to provide personal data that includes the following categories of data:
1. Identifiers (e.g., real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, internet protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers);
2. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)) (e.g., name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information);
3. Professional or employment-related information (e.g., current or past job history or performance evaluations);
4. Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. § 1232g; 34 C.F.R. Part 99)) (e.g., education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records);
5. Inferences drawn from other personal information (e.g., profile reflecting a person’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, or aptitudes).
AIR Communities endeavors to comply with all applicable data privacy laws and regulations. By completing this online form, you are authorizing us to transport your personal data where it will be kept in confidence (except as otherwise required by law) for a minimum of 1 year or until we are asked to remove it from our recruitment system.
The information collected in our career center will be accessible to selected AIR Communities team members relevant to the recruitment process. This data will be used to:
- Assess qualifications and personal experience to determine if it meets specific job requirements.
- Help us inform candidates of future job openings at our company.
- Help us identify information about our new hires that may be used for benefits administration and job-related assessments, such as promotions.
If at any point you decide not to complete the application, click on the save & exit link. You can return to complete the application at any time. The application will not be processed until it is complete. Should you want us to remove the application from our system, please return to the profile and specify that we may not retain your personal data for 1 year.
I also understand that if I am hired, I will be required to provide proof of identity and legal authorization to work in the United States, and that federal immigration laws require me to complete an I-9 Form in this regard. I understand that AIR requires me to furnish documentation showing my identity and legal authorization to work in the United States once I have been offered employment. AIR participates in the federal government's E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility where required. If you work in one of the following states, AIR uses EVerify to verify work authorization. Please go to one of the links below to view information regarding EVerify. EVerify is mandatory in the following states: Alabama, Arizona, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Utah.